Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Best Friends Play Fantasy Football Update

Most of the time, being Best Friends is about supporting each other. Its about wishing the best for your Best Friend and hoping they excel in all they do. But sometimes being Best Friends is about kicking your Best Friend's ass. Sadly, I recently had to kick my BFF's ass.

As we previously posted, Zach and I are playing in a fantasy football league (the South Korean Football League), and with the onset of Football Season this past weekend, so began our Fantasy Football Competition.

Week 1: we played EACH OTHER!

I have to admit that I was a little nervous. Nobody wants to be responsible for making their Best Friend cry. When I went to work on Tuesday, I knew that I was going to win, but I didn't know what would happen. Would I have to console my sobbing Best Friend? Would I have to teach his classes while he cried in the bathroom? Would I have to talk him down from a ledge?

But, despite my AWESOME VICTORY, everything turned out okay. Zach handled his defeat well- all of his crying was in private. I didn't flaunt my victory TOO much. We won't play each other again until week 7 so he will have an opportunity to win some games. And, actually, Zach didn't do so badly. He was the winner of all of the losers so that's something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys