Sunday, September 27, 2009

Continued Education


BFF-Heather has been teaching me about social etiquette. I guess I am severely defunct in that area.

She recently expressed to me that when I go exploring on my own, I am suppose to immediately let others know what I have found. If I withhold info for even just an hour, that is an inappropriate action. I am to report my findings immediately.

With that lesson being learned, I chose to post my findings here from my wondering around Seoul on Sunday. I can't afford to wait until I see BFF-Heather next. That might be too late.

First, I got up early and went to Mass at Myeongdong Cathedral. It was the highlight of my day.


Then, I went to Yangmasan. There, before I ascended to the top, I saw Asia's tallest waterfall park.



After climbing Yangmasan, I decided to climb Achasan which was nearby. While on Achasan, I thought, "I wonder what it looks like to stand directly beneath a large utility line tower." So I found out.


After I finished climbing my mountains, I walked past a restaurant that I was sure BFF-Heather would love.



Now if there's one thing that I've learned from BFF-Heather in my continuing social education, its that if you spend an entire day in Seoul, YOU HAVE TO GRAB SOMETHING TO EAT BEFORE YOU GO HOME. It doesn't matter if you aren't hungry. It doesn't matter if it was never your plan for the day to eat something in Seoul. It doesn't matter. It is implied by social norms to eat something. So, I went to Gangnam and grabbed a taco from Dos Tacos.



Before returning home, I decided to stop at Lake Park. There, I enjoyed a nice evening watching the Magical Musical Fountain.



That was my day. I hope I didn't leave anything out. I hope this fulfills my social obligations.

One story, two perspectives....

1 comment:

  1. I dont really like you right now. You are mean and you twist what I say to try to make it seem ridiculous when its not.

    ReplyDelete

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys