Sunday, July 19, 2009

BFF Interview

The following is an excerpt from an interview conducted by Zach McMahon with Heather Mitchell on July 19, 2009:

Zach McMahon: Good evening, Madamoiselle Mitchell. May I call you "Madamoiselle?"

Heather Mitchell: ...yes?

ZM: Good. So, I recently heard that you had the thrilling experience of riding in a car elevator for the first time ever today?

HM: Yes. Yes.

ZM: Would you care to elaborate?

HM: Yes, I would. It was fantastic.

ZM: Thank you. I think all of our readers feel much more enlightened about your experience today....

HM: ....it was fantastic AND exciting.

ZM: Okay. Thank you for being a very "to-the-point" interviewee. You make my job of editing your comments very easy. Now, there's been recent news about a new endeavor you and your BFF have embarked upon.

HM: hmmmm

ZM: Once again I ask, would you care to elaborate?

HM: Yes. (long pause) ummm.

ZM: Let me help you. You seem to be having difficulty putting your thoughts into words. You are a fan of current events. Right?

HM: Yes, I am.

ZM: So much so, that you've decided to devote a blog to the discussion of current events. Right?

HM: Yes, we have.

ZM: We? Who is this "we" that you speak of?

HM: My BFF and I. We blog.

ZM: And for those out there that may not know, who is your BFF?

HM: Zach.

ZM: Me?

HM: Yes.

ZM: Oh. That's exciting. What can readers expect to find on this new current events blog?

HM: Current events. Current events stories. Comments. Opinion, opinions....on current events stories.

ZM: Wow. That is much to be anticipated. Do you expect this blog to be popular?

HM: Yes. Very. We have good opinions.

ZM: I'm sure some of our readers are asking themselves this question right now: "Will Heather's comments and opinions be longer and more insightful than her answers to the questions in this interview?" How would you respond to that, Heather?

HM: Yes, they will.

ZM: I am sure that you have instilled a large amount of confidence in your readers with that...very long...and insightful....response. Now, where can we find this new blog?

HM: www.onestorytwoperspectives.blogspot.com

ZM: Wow! One Story!? Two Perspectives!? What exactly does that mean?

HM: It means that there is one story, but we have two different perspectives on that story. It's our BFFB theme.

ZM: Do y'all, or should I say, 'we,' always have two different perspectives?

HM: Yes.

ZM: So you are saying that the readers will NEVER find a story with 100% harmonious comments and thoughts on this new blog?

HM: Probably no. Probably, but... I wouldn't say never.

ZM: Haha. It seems like you might be stumped. Tell me, are others allowed to comment on stories they read at y'all's current events blog?

HM: Yes. Yes? No....yeah, right? Just yes. One yes.

ZM: Wow! Well, folks, I hope this interview inspires you to click on over to www.onestorytwoperspectives.blogspot.com right now and read, AND COMMENT, on the world's current events. I know I'm inspired. I can't wait to read about Heather's insightful thoughts on the world. Thank you very much, Heather.

HM: You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys