Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Donkatsa (spelling variations acceptable)

I don't think this blog has discussed the importance of donkatsa enough. Honestly, I tend to neglect doing just that in my day-to-day conversations. Maybe I'll start having a daily discussion with my BFF-Heather on the importance of donkatsa. That's what BFFs are for, right?

I mean, that is what my BFF-Heather tells me. Sometimes she thinks that I don't understand what being a BFF entails. Maybe she's right. She tells me that one of the foundations that a BFFF (Best Friend Forever Friendship) is built upon is the simple/complex action of sharing thoughts and feelings.

I'm told that I don't do a good job of sharing my thoughts and feelings. Well, that ineptitude ends right now. Right now I am thinking about the delicious culinary delight known as donkatsa. And because that thought weighs heavily on my mind right now, I am going to share that with you. My sharing will not end here, though. The next time I see my BFF-Heather, I will proceed to share my thoughts on donkatsa with her.

Donkatsa - Is there anything not laudable about this delicious culinary treat? (rhetorical question) Second to the mighty Kimbab (or Gimbab, depending on the Konglish you choose to use), donkatsa is the greatest treat to come out of the eastern hemisphere. Donkatsa tastes good. It is usually always served with a nice splattering of side dishes. It tastes great. It is cheap. Its taste is not compromised by its low-cost. Similarly to my good friend, Ryan, it makes me a better me. Contrastly to my good friend, Ryan, donkatsa does its best when it is filled with cheese. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Ryan. (We'll save that discussion for another post.)

Well, the time has come for me to end this post. Kimbab Chankuk beckons me. I hear they are running a special on donkatsa right now. I think they're calling it the, "Donkatsa is Special! Don't you know this!?" - Special.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Good Job Sharing!!!

    You forgot information though, you should share thoughts, feelings, and information.

    ReplyDelete

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys