Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best Friends Play Fantasy Football

My BFF, Zach, is a little concerned that there will be conflict during Football season. We support different teams. I, however, do not see how that will produce conflict. We are already very good at acknowledging and accepting each other's perspective (one story, two perspectives...). I can support the cowboys. I just support New England a whole lot more. I do not think the NFL will be able to come between us.

BUT...

Best Friends are playing Fantasy Football. Last night was our draft party, or parties, as it were. Fantasy Football is already trying to drive us apart. You see, our computers couldn't even connect to the same internet servers. We had to be at coffee shops across the street from each other. It was sad. I am generally known as a brave girl to all of my friends but I think I saw Zach tearing up a little. He does that sometimes, like when he watches a RomCom or when he is separated from his BFF. So, anyway we drafted our teams last night. Zach did an alright job but he forgot to draft some Patriots. My team, however, looks fantastic. So, while I don't think that NFL Fandom has the power to come between us, I'm a little concerned that in Week 1 of Fantasy Football, when the Paju Pancakes play Chillsan, Zach will try to pull away from the BFF that so awesomely defeated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys