Saturday, August 8, 2009

One Continent, Two Vacations....

Recently, BFF-Heather and I have been spending a lot of time in the same country. Why?

Good question. Some might say it's because....... Hmmm, I don't know what some might say.

Well, to fix this 'same country' stalemate, we decided set off in two directions. BFF-Heather went to Hong Kong. I went to Vietnam. Wow. What an experience we had....together...apart.

Let me tell what BFF-Heather learned from this experience. She can tell you her perspective of my experience if she so chooses.

BFF-Heather says that Hong Kong = Pretty Darn Tootin' Alright.

BFF-Heather says that Hong Kong is the best place in the world. She can prove it.

BFF-Heather has been motivated by Hong Kong to get into the financial business...via a financial husband.

BFF-Heather thinks that not all Chinese people are bad.

BFF-Heather would have loved for time to stand still while she was in Hong Kong. She likens her feelings to those of residents of Hong Kong in the mid-90s who were loyal to the British Crown.

BFF-Heather thinks that Hong Kong is pretty darn tootin' alright.

You should go there.....and take BFF-Heather with you. It's what she would want.

One Story, Two Perspectives.....
One Continent, Two Vacations....

1 comment:

  1. yes. I LOVE HONG KONG. i want to live in hong kong. so, if any of our many, many readers know a Hong Kong banker who wants to marry me and bring me to Hong Kong and give me money for dresses, then let me know. please.

    ReplyDelete

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys