Monday, May 18, 2009

Best BFF Poll Overview

I want to thank all of you for voting in the "Best BFF" poll. Allow me to share my thoughts on the results.

First of all, Heather and I won. This doesn't surprise me at all as it was obviously to be expected. What does surprise me is that "Elizabeth and Adam" tied for second with "A tree and rock." This raised more than just one eyebrow for me. I was expecting "A tree and rock" to quite easily take the 1st runner-up position. After giving it some much deserved thought, I realized that the votes for "Elizabeth and Adam" were obviously pity votes. So, to those of you who voted for "Elizabeth and Adam," I applaud you. You did a great thing.

Now why did "Other" receive one vote? I was truly more than a bit baffled by this result. Then I realized that I forgot to make mention in the survey that it was understood that Timon, Pumbaa and Simba are the BEST BFFs of all-time. Of course they would win in any poll like this!

So, if you account for Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba receiving the one "other" vote, "Elizabeth and Adam" receiving 4 pity votes, and "A tree and rock" getting all the votes they deserved, then I think the poll turned out to be very accurate with a 0% margin for error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys