Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Best Friend of Many Talents

On Saturday, my BFF and I attended a Oedae Membership Training event (Oedae is where my best friend and I work, together, as best friends do sometimes) . So, we climbed a mountain, saw a temple, met a dog, ate some lunch and left. It was an alright morning, but not as good as the staff implemented Membership Training events. I did, however, feel enlightened after the trip (and it had nothing to do with the temple). Here's why...

I thought I knew everything there was to know about my best friend. He's my best friend, right? We tell each other everything. Well I did have one more thing to learn about my BFF and I learned it on the bus ride to and from the temple mountain (now, I believe I know everything).

Preface: I always knew that my best friend was a man of many talents:

- a genius at the chessboard

- a stellar basketball player

- an unstoppable force at scrabble

- an intimidating enforcer in the classroom


But did you know that he was also a professional musician? I didn't either. Zach is always so modest. I won't tell you what group he played with because then all of his fans would be flocking to Korea but I will tell you that I heard some of their live stuff and it was FANTASTIC. By the way, Zach is also a terrific air drummer and if my students can show me how to get it off of my phone, I will edit this post and add the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys