Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cold-Blooded

I am a lizard. At least, that's what BFF-Heather told me today. I was appalled. Why am I a lizard? Why would she have the audacity to call me a lizard?

Maybe I misheard her, I thought. Maybe she called me a blizzard. I double-checked with her. Nope, she called me a lizard.

I'm not sure how I will move on from this. How to I manage a BFF relationship where one party calls the other a lizard? Are there any redeeming qualities of lizard? Is it beneficial in anyway to be a lizard? Should I aspire to be more like a lizard?

I don't have the answers to these questions? That ignorance aside, there is only one question I truly want to know the answer to: How could a BFF call another BFF a lizard!?

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see you have considered the questions above. But I think, the real question is whether the BFF in question is actually a lizard herself and trying to trick you into the fact that you are, too, a lizard. If this is the case, you might want to rethink this whole BFF thing.

    I mean, who wants a lizard as a BFF? Not me, that's for sure.

    I mean, except for a lizard who uses Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one bff should not put the other bff on blast via the internet. it makes me question if said bffs truely are bffs.

    ReplyDelete

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys