Monday, May 25, 2009

North Korean Sacrifice

So North Korea just blew up a lot of dirt with another nuclear bomb. This got me thinking. What if those funny guys up north sent a bomb down south? Would I be safe? Would my BFF-Heather take a bomb for me?

I like to think she would. I like to imagine the two of us walking down the street and then seeing something falling from the sky. Then, upon realizing the falling object is a nuclear bomb, BFF Heather pushes me into the nearest subway station entrance and forces me onto a train. Next, for some unknown reason, she rushes back outside to face the bomb. What happens next I'm not too sure of (since I'm safely in a subway train speeding away from the falling nuclear warhead).

It is then that I realize that not even a bomb of nuclearic proportions can rip apart our BFFness.

-One story, two perspectives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys